Gravity Forms Popup Confirmations
Display Gravity Forms Confirmations in a Modal Popup
- Download the plugin.
- In your WordPress dashboard, go to plugins, and then click Add New and then Upload Plugin.
- Find the downloaded zip file for the plugin, and then click Open.
- Click Activate Plugin.
- In the confirmation settings for your form, select Text as the confirmation type for the default confirmation or any other confirmation you may need for the form.
- In the form settings for your form, add gf_confirmation_popup to the CSS class for your form.
- Test your form.
- Optional: Use CSS to style the popup and buttons.
Plugin updates will be automatically available as stable releases are published on Github.
Reporting Issues and Contributing
This plugin is available on Github. If you have a Github account, please report issues and contribute to the plugin there. If you don’t have a Github account, please contact us to let us know about the issues you’re experiencing with this plugin.
Usage of this plugin, or any plugins made available by McDonald Web Works, constitutes an agreement and understanding by the user that McDonald Web Works makes no guarantee of the functionality of this plugin or compatibility of this plugin with any WordPress installation or other installed plugins. Additionally, usage of this plugin constitutes an agreement and understanding that the user assumes all liabilities in connection with the upload, installation, and usage of this plugin and releases McDonald Web Works from any claims of malfunction, incompatibility, data loss, loss of business, or any other harm in connection with the upload, installation, and usage of this plugin.
Please note that this is effectively true of any plugins available from any developer. It is always recommended that new plugins be tested in staging environments prior to being used in production.
Need help with this plugin or other WordPress issues?
We’re here to help if you need it! Whether it’s with a one-time project or receiving all the benefits of becoming a WP Covered managed WordPress hosting and care member, we’d love to learn more about your needs and see how we can help you accomplish your goals online. Use the button below to schedule a FREE consultation.
Get this Plugin
"*" indicates required fields